Saturday, September 11, 2010

Tribute

I guarantee that there will be millions and millions of posts like this today all throughout the country, but I feel the necessity to join in.

I would like to thank all of the brave police and firemen who served on that black day nine years ago. Also, to all of the EMTs, doctors, and nurses who saved thousands of lives, but also bear the burden of having lost so many.

To all of the families of the fallen, to the families of the saved, to those who felt the effects of that day.

Also, to all of the soldiers, past and present, who selflessly risk(ed) their lives to answer the call of our nation. To all of the families who let them go and support them relentlessly. To all those who have died and survived.

To my mom. To my grandpa. To my uncle. To my friends.

May we all remember how fragile the human existence really is.




Where were you that day?
Do you remember?


May we always remember.

















Do you have the courage? The respect?
Do you have it in you?


Because I do.
See you on the battlefield.


2 comments: