Saturday, November 20, 2010

Insignificance

Today, I just feel.....


That's just it: I feel.


I don't really have anything significant to say.
This blog won't change the world.
Or discuss any social implications.


I just need to Talk
to whom?



NO ONE.

Myself.

Maybe God.


You.


I feel....

Weighted
Confused
Lost
Lonely
Separate
Tired
Distraught
Uncomfortable
Betrayed
Anxious
Soft
Open
Ready
Left Behind.





Can you make sense of it?
I can't.






3 weeks and counting...
What do I do?

Oh, God.



Here goes nothing.



WOW & DQ:
1. When you don't know what to do, don't do anything.
2. "It's empty in the valley of your heart. The sun, it rises slowly as you walk away from all the fears and all the faults you've left behind." --Mumford and Sons


Definitely, maybe,
Erika

4 comments:

  1. I am here. Don't forget the bestie up north.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've felt that way before. I'm sorry. You'll be ok, you're a kick-ass kind of girl!!! That's why I love you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will be there on Wednesday. We shall talk then.

    ReplyDelete