Monday, June 21, 2010

Just a quick intersection...

I ran two miles with Paul yesterday. Then today, I worked out on the stairmaster for 4.5 miles. You know how when you exercise a lot, and you feel like you really accomplished something, you want to tell everyone you meet what you did? I don't know... maybe that's just me. Haha. Like today on my way to biology class, I wanted to stop every person I passed and exclaim, "I ran two miles yesterday! TWO! And I feel grrrrrreat!" The sad part? Two miles isn't even a lot? And I almost DIED. I most likely looked like a suffocating chicken with her head chopped off. It was THAT bad. But I'm trying to get better; that's the goal, anyway. :)

I have to work today, so this post should be pretty short. Not to mention all the homework I have to do before tomorrow. I have a biology and chemistry test tomorrow, a biology project AND a paper due. All TOMORROW. Can you say all-nighter? :/

Wish me luck?

WOW(words of wisdom) & DQ(daily quote):
1. When you can't breath anymore, STOP RUNNING.
2. "The greater danger for most of us lies not in setting our aim too high and falling short; but in setting our aim too low, and achieving our mark." -Michelangelo

Definitely, maybe,
Erika

No comments:

Post a Comment