Sunday, August 1, 2010

New

I've been thinking a lot lately about who means the most to me in my life. The conclusion of my thoughts? Well.. there was no conclusion. I realize that I have sat around and whined about the fact that I am so alone, and I don't have very many friends, and blah blah blah. But I'm really blessed. I have three beautiful sisters of whom I love dearly; I have a gorgeous, strong independent best friend; I have a mother who is the most kind, and supportive mother in the world; and I have a roof over my head, food on the table, and an education paid for. What more could I ask for?

I'm sick of feeling sorry for myself. I'm sick of dwelling on the negatives in life. I'm sick of whining and complaining. I'm sick of waiting for other to solve the problem or the problem to solve itself.

From here on out I'm a new woman.







Welcome to my new attitude.

DQ & WOW:
1. "To be a champion, fight one more round." -James Corbett
2. Begin your life NOW.

Definitely, maybe,
Erika


P.S. Here's my new hair to go along with my new 'tude. :)

1 comment: