Friday, August 13, 2010

Rushing and Racing, and Running in Circles

This--- this is the beginning of my end.



I don't care who reads this, or who knows what the hell I'm talking about.

I want this documented for all--including me--to show, when all is said and done, what happened.


I will fall irrevocably in love. And I don't know where that will take me, or what my future will be. But I know it will happen.

I fear that it is already too late to stop it.


This time's a doozie. This time around the block is going to kick me in the arse. I can feel it now.


Feels like i'm spinning out of control.
The rush is exhilarating.


I am slowly moving away from the carefully guarded status of my heart, into the unknown.




Safe--

God, that words sounds so peaceful, so perfect.

That's all I want:




to be safe.



Here it is, for all of you.
This is for when all goes wrong, and I am found in a dripping puddle of my love.


Tell me you told me so.
I'll deserve it.


Here goes nothin'

WOW & DQ:
1. No regrets
2. "Many of us crucify ourselves between two thieves--regret for the past and fear of the future." --Fulton Oursler

Definitely, maybe,
Erika

1 comment: